Juicy and crispy chicken burgers with a spicy peri-mayonnaise kick on a toasted burger bun - the perfect quick weekday dinner.
Total time to make : 10 minutes
Servings : 4
400g chicken breast strips
15g Parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
4x burger buns
Baby gem lettuce
1/2 cucumber, finally ribboned
1. Blitz cornflakes, spices and salt in a blender into a fine crumb then pour into a bowl.
2. Whisk an egg in a seperate bowl.
3. Dip chicken strips into the beaten egg and then press into the crumb mixture.
4. Spray lightly with an olive oil spray and air fry on 200°C for 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
5. Lightly toast the burger buns under a hot grill or on a hot frying pan, sliced side down until golden. Spread the base of the burger bun with peri-mayonnaise and fill with the cooked chicken strips, topped with a few lettuce leaves and cucumber ribbons.
44g protein, 41g carbs, 9g fat