Ready in a flash, juicy on the inside and crispy and crunchy on the outside, I drizzle these chicken strips with some hot honey for a sweet and spicy finish.
Total time to make : 20 minutes Time to prep : 10 minutes
Servings : 4
400g chicken breast strips
15g Parmesan cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp onion powder
Fresh thyme, to finish
Hot honey, to drizzle
1. Blitz cornflakes, Parmesan, spices and salt in a blender into a fine crumb then pour into a bowl.
2. Whisk an egg in a seperate bowl.
3. Dip chicken strips into the beaten egg and then press into the crumb mixture.
4. Spray lightly with an olive oil spray and air fry on 200°C for 10 minutes, flipping half way through.
5. Finish with a sprinkle of fresh thyme and drizzle of hot honey.
38g protein, 16g carbs, 7g fat
Good to know:
Once cooled, will keep for 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge, re-heat in the air-fryer to keep them nice and crispy!